Monday, January 28, 2013

Dating Sites & New Years Resolution


  For the most part, I like Plenty Of Fish the most.  I paid $35 dollars today for a 3 month subscription which was a waste of money.  I can tell most of the profiles were fakes. How? Because no one post one picture of themselves for a site they have to pay for.  I should have paid for the upgrade from plenty of fish but I have been on the site for years.  For about 10 years I've been on and off the site.  Id say in all, I have gotten maybe 30 messages from different women which is not a lot.

  The site I paid for is called Amigos.  I did meet one girl who asked for my number but hasn't replied yet.  However coincidentally I met Marisol on Plenty of Fish who is definitely real.  She gave me her number and we have started texting already.  I think there maybe something there with her she seems very promising.

  However, there is Angela who is my ex I met coincidentally 3 months ago coming out of domino's.  She is single and surprisingly does not have any kids but I'm not too interested in her.  She did break my heart and she's black.  I'm trying to stay away from black women.  I think this Marisol girl, will be more loving then her.  From what I hear, Latina women are more loving than any other race.  If she does become my girlfriend which I doubt, she would be my first girl I dated that was not black.

  My new years resolution was to get a girlfriend this year.  I have been lonely for too long.  What ever girl does become my new relationship, is going to be very lucky because on the inside I have been dieing to love someone and all I want is someone that will love me equally.

  If a guy is reading this one easy way to get a response from a girl is to message them all a simple "hello how are you?" because statistically 85% will not reply so there is no need to write any more than that.  Some say they won't respond to it but trust me they do.  Why? Because you'd have to be a desperate bozo to type more than that.  You don't know her so why say anything else!

  My problem is that when I get a reply I don't know how to keep the conversation going.  Only when the girl is really interested will it be that easy to get a decent conversation going.  Otherwise, you'd have to spit some major game which they probably heard already.

  Anyhow, I am rooting for this Marisol girl because she seems awesome.  Crossing fingers!

Sincerely,
Prinze Marrero
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment